In these 8 part series, Pastor Elly revisits that great movement which turned the world on its head and permanently altered the course and discourse within Christendom.We ask pertinent questions such as the following;
- Was the reformation a mistake as some within evangelicalism have suggested?
- Was it perhaps an over-reaction?
- What were the issues which precipitated the protestation,and do we have those issues within the professing protestant wing of Christianity?
- What then were the chief principles which emanated from, and guided the faith of Protestantism?
- Are desires and longings for a second reformation valid?
Please click on the link below to launch onto the video presentations
Message 1 HAVE WE DESPISED OUR HERITAGE?
Message 2 IT WAS A BATTLE FOR SOULS
Message 3 WHAT CAUSED THE PROTESTANT REFORMATION?
Message 4 THE FORMAL PRINCIPLE OF THE PROTESTATION
Message 7 JUSTIFICATION BY FAITH ALONE
Message 8 JUSTIFICATION BY FAITH ALONE-FINAL PART